Use special code FACECOVER25 to get 25% off the listed price.
DISCLAIMER Behind the Scenes Apparel (“BTSA”) + Hapa Foods, LLC cloth face covers are designed for non-medical purposes only.
- No BTSA products are intended to be substituted for medical-grade personal protective equipment or any other medical equipment.
- No representations or claims regarding BTSA products are intended to substitute for professional medical advice.
- BTSA recommends that you always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical question or condition.
Face covers may not be returned and no refunds will be provided.
These are not meant to be a substitute for FDA approved or medical-grade equipment but they are meant to provide protection for yourself and others around you. Designs come directly from medical professionals.
They are here for your peace of mind and for those around you, too.
Each face cover consists of two layers of cotton. These are lightweight and comfortable, loose-fitting face masks that cover the nose and mouth with ear loops. Face covers help limit the spread of germs, you could be protected from dust, small particles of air, pollen and much more.
- Face cover does not come washed - Wash before use
- Not intended for medical use
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Machine washable and reusable - 50 washes
- No coating or treatments
- One size fits most adults
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- do not place on children under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the face cover without assistance
- customer accepts full responsibility when wearing face cover
- Disclaimer: NOT a replacement for N95 or other medical grade mask
- 6-8 oz poplin
- 100% latex-free
- 1/8" braided elastic
- 70% cotton, 30% nylon
- 100% latex-free