Use special code FACECOVER25 to get 25% off the listed price.
See CDC recommendation regarding the use of cloth face coverings.
The manufacturer of these masks, Pacific Clothing, and retailer AlohaFunWear.com makes no warranties, either express or implied, that these mask prevents infection or transmission of viruses or disease. If you have any questions about any medical matter, you should consult with your doctor or other healthcare provider.
These washable and reusable 2-layer masks with filter pocket between layers features the famous Calla Lily purple print that both Tom Selleck and Jay Hernandez wore as Aloha shirts on Magnum PI. It also has a flexible semi-rigid strip that can be crimped over the nose to create a better fit. The CDC says that masks are meant to be worn to help reduce the spread of YOUR germs when you cough, sneeze, breathe, or talk. These masks do not have any ratings on their ability to filter viruses or bacteria and are NOT made to prevent you from getting coronavirus. These are NOT medical grade masks and are not replacements for N95 masks. Wearing cloth masks like these are also not a substitute for social distancing, staying home, or washing your hands thoroughly which are still the best tools we have to flatten the curve and for you not to get infected by the coronavirus.
- CDC says cloth face covers help reduce the germs you might be spreading
- does NOT protect you from getting coronavirus
- sold as packs of TWO (2) face covers
- washable and reusable
- 100% rayon with open space for optional filter (not included)
- Filters NOT included
- one size fits most (adult) with elastic ear loops
- made in Hawaii by Paradise Found
- hand wash with laundry detergent after each use before using again
- do not place on children under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
- customer accepts full responsibility when wearing mask
- Disclaimer: NOT a replacement for N95 or other medical grade mask
- Due to health and safety concerns, the masks are non-returnable and non-refundable.